Les Travailleurs Masqués Index du Forum
Les Travailleurs Masqués Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jennifer Hudson#-#No One Gonna Love%You (Remixes) (2.011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Travailleurs Masqués Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Présentation Ambassadeur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
necoleli

Masculin
Bières: 26
Taux d'alcool moyen dans le sang: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jennifer Hudson#-#No One Gonna Love%You (Remixes) (2.011) Répondre en citant

Jennifer Hudson - No One Gonna Love You (Remixes) (2011) > urlin.us/2bkc6

Benny,,,,Benassi),,,,[Remix],,,,-,,,,EPChris,,,,BrownView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,Love,,,,the,,,,WomanChant,,,,MooreView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,,,,,Name,,,,Album,,,,Artist,,,,Time,,,,Price,,,,,,,,1,,,,Not,,,,My,,,,Daddy,,,,(featMelanie,,Fiona),,-,,Single,,CeeLo,,Green,,3:41,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,8,,I'm,,Doin',,Me,,Back,,to,,Me,,Fantasia,,3:56,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,9,,10,,Seconds,,Love,,Me,,Back,,Jazmine,,Sullivan,,3:07,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,Until,,It's,,Gone,,Until,,It's,,Gone,,-,,Single,,Monica,,3:45,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,View,,In,,iTunes,,$4.99Genres:,,R&B/Soul,,,MusicReleased:,,Jul,,13,,,2011,,2011,,Arista,,Records,,,a,,unit,,of,,Sony,,Music,,Entertainment,,Customer,,Ratings,,4.420,,Ratings,,Influencers,,Aretha,,FranklinWhitney,,HoustonMariah,,CareyPhyllis,,Hyman,,Contemporaries,,Kimberley,,LockeFantasiaTamyra,,GrayRozzi,,CraneRuben,,Studdard,,Now,,,,if,,,only,,,we,,,could,,,get,,,Dave,,,Aude's,,,club,,,mix,,,of,,,"Where,,,You,,,At",,,and,,,Moto,,,Blanco's,,,club,,,mix,,,of,,,"Everybody,,,Needs,,,Love"BillboardChart,,,performance[edit]Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,(Deluxe,,,,Edition)View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,5Various,,,,talent,,,,shows,,,,and,,,,school,,,,musical,,,,productions,,,,followed,,,,until,,,,she,,,,eventually,,,,secured,,,,a,,,,role,,,,in,,,,a,,,,local,,,,Chicago,,,,production,,,,of,,,,the,,,,musical,,,,Big,,,,RiverThe,,,,music,,,,video,,,,for,,,,"No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You",,,,was,,,,directed,,,,by,,,,Diane,,,,Martel,,,,and,,,,premiered,,,,on,,,,BET's,,,,106,,,,&,,,,Park,,,,and,,,,Vevo.com,,,,on,,,,June,,,,24,,,,,2011.[7],,,,The,,,,video,,,,begins,,,,with,,,,Hudson,,,,reminding,,,,her,,,,boyfriend,,,,not,,,,to,,,,be,,,,late,,,,for,,,,their,,,,anniversary,,,,dinner,,,,and,,,,he,,,,becomes,,,,confused.Scenes,,,of,,,Hudson,,,performing,,,the,,,song,,,in,,,their,,,apartment,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,dancing,,,with,,,2,,,other,,,dancers,,,on,,,a,,,chair,,,,wearing,,,a,,,black,,,hat,,,are,,,also,,,featuredNo,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,Remixes:,,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson2011Aristar&b1.No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,YouJason,,,,Nevins,,,,Extended,,,,Remix,,,,6:252.No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,YouJason,,,,Nevins,,,,Extended,,,,Instrumental,,,,6:243.No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,YouJason,,,,Nevins,,,,Radio,,,,Remix,,,,3:574.No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,YouBimbo,,,,Jones,,,,Remix,,,,7:285.No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,YouBimbo,,,,Jones,,,,Radio,,,,Mix,,,,4:106.No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,YouBimbo,,,,Jones,,,,Dub,,,,7:29No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,Bimbo,,,,Jones,,,,Remix:,,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,Aha!,,,,Hmmm!,,,,Hmm,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Ive,,,,been,,,,through,,,,some,,,,things,,,,,Please,,,,dont,,,,hold,,,,that,,,,against,,,,me,,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,youAha!,,,,Hmmm!,,,,Hmm,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Ive,,,,been,,,,through,,,,some,,,,things,,,,,Please,,,,dont,,,,hold,,,,that,,,,against,,,,me,,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Even,,,,though,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Istill,,,,can,,,,feel,,,,asting,,,,,Noneed,,,,tosecond,,,,guess,,,,me,,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,See,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Idont,,,,mind,,,,you,,,,Putting,,,,upalittle,,,,bit,,,,offight,,,,,its,,,,alright,,,,,But,,,,why,,,,run,,,,from,,,,whats,,,,gonna,,,,hold,,,,you,,,,tight,,,,Through,,,,any,,,,complications,,,,,baby,,,,,maybe,,,,wecan,,,,start,,,,tonight!,,,,Hey!,,,,Isaw,,,,the,,,,dirty,,,,look,,,,you,,,,gave,,,,meDont,,,,care,,,,what,,,,your,,,,exdo,,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,And,,,,ifyou,,,,dare,,,,,dont,,,,dare,,,,,Send,,,,mestraight,,,,tovoice,,,,mail,,,,,Baby,,,,Im,,,,just,,,,gonna,,,,text,,,,you,,,,,Hope,,,,itaint,,,,noissue,,,,,Ijust,,,,gotta,,,,let,,,,you,,,,Know,,,,noone,,,,tolove,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,See,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Idont,,,,mind,,,,you,,,,Putting,,,,upalittle,,,,bit,,,,offight,,,,,its,,,,alright,,,,,But,,,,why,,,,run,,,,from,,,,whats,,,,gonna,,,,hold,,,,you,,,,tight,,,,Through,,,,any,,,,complications,,,,,baby,,,,,maybe,,,,wecan,,,,start,,,,tonight!,,,,Oh,,,,,oh,,,,,oh!,,,,Iput,,,,that,,,,oneverything!,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,hold,,,,you!,,,,Show,,,,you,,,,what,,,,Icould,,,,show,,,,you!,,,,Somebody,,,,better,,,,told,,,,you!,,,,Oh,,,,,oh,,,,,oh!,,,,Baby,,,,,your,,,,names,,,,spelled,,,,out,,,,inevery,,,,heartbeat!,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,hold,,,,you!,,,,Show,,,,you,,,,what,,,,Icould,,,,show,,,,you!,,,,But,,,,ifyou,,,,should,,,,godown,,,,that,,,,same,,,,road,,,,,Youve,,,,been,,,,before,,,,,Youre,,,,inreverse,,,,,your,,,,pain,,,,rehearsed,,,,,just,,,,brace,,,,yourself,,,,for,,,,the,,,,blow,,,,But,,,,dont,,,,you,,,,know,,,,that,,,,you,,,,could,,,,just,,,,let,,,,itgo?,,,,Dont,,,,you,,,,know,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Ive,,,,been,,,,through,,,,some,,,,things,,,,,Please,,,,dont,,,,hold,,,,that,,,,against,,,,me,,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Dont,,,,you,,,,know,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Im,,,,making,,,,you,,,,this,,,,promise,,,,,Clutchin',,,,onarosary,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,Oh,,,,,oh,,,,,oh,,,,,oh!,,,,Iput,,,,that,,,,oneverything,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,hold,,,,you,,,,Show,,,,you,,,,what,,,,Icould,,,,show,,,,you!,,,,Somebody,,,,better,,,,tell,,,,you!,,,,Oh,,,,,Oh,,,,,Oh!,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Ive,,,,been,,,,through,,,,some,,,,things,,,,,Please,,,,dont,,,,hold,,,,that,,,,against,,,,me,,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Cant,,,,nobody,,,,love,,,,you,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,Dont,,,,you,,,,know,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,I,,,,,Im,,,,making,,,,you,,,,this,,,,promise,,,,,Clutchin',,,,onarosary,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,Aint,,,,noone,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you,,,,,like,,,,Im,,,,gonna,,,,love,,,,you!,,,,Oh,,,,,oh,,,,,oh,,,,,oh!,,,,,,,,,,,,Then,,,her,,,boyfriend,,,turns,,,on,,,a,,,lamp,,,and,,,the,,,place,,,is,,,filled,,,with,,,balloons,,,and,,,streamersDiscover,,,and,,,share,,,new,,,appsChart,,,performance[edit]It,,,,impacted,,,,radio,,,,in,,,,the,,,,United,,,,States,,,,on,,,,May,,,,24,,,,,2011Chart,,(2011),,Peak,,position,,US,,Hot,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,Songs,,(Billboard)[8],,23,,US,,Hot,,Dance,,Club,,Songs,,(Billboard)[6],,19,,Melanie,,,,Fiona),,,,Fool,,,,for,,,,You,,,,(featStokley),,,,-,,,,Single,,,,Kelly,,,,Price,,,,4:33,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,2,,,,Late,,,,Nights,,,,&,,,,Early,,,,Mornings,,,,Late,,,,Nights,,,,&,,,,Early,,,,Mornings,,,,Marsha,,,,Ambrosius,,,,3:27,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,3,,,,Bittersweet,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,Me,,,,Fantasia,,,,3:56,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,4,,,,Stay,,,,Together,,,,(featExplore,,Marketplace,,Community,,Groups,,Forum,,Blog,,Friends,,Guidelines,,Register,,Log,,In,,Please,,enable,,Javascript,,to,,take,,full,,advantage,,of,,our,,site,,featuresWe,,,,are,,,,unable,,,,to,,,,find,,,,iTunes,,,,on,,,,your,,,,computerRick,,,,Ross),,,,Think,,,,Like,,,,a,,,,Man,,,,(Music,,,,from,,,,&,,,,Inspired,,,,By,,,,the,,,,Film),,,,4:01,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,6,,,,Where,,,,You,,,,At,,,,I,,,,Remember,,,,Me,,,,3:47,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,7,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,I,,,,Remember,,,,Me,,,,3:48,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,8,,,,I,,,,Am,,,,Changing,,,,Dreamgirls,,,,(Music,,,,from,,,,the,,,,Motion,,,,Picture),,,,4:02,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,9,,,,Spotlight,,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,4:10,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,10,,,,Dreamgirls,,,,Dreamgirls,,,,(Music,,,,from,,,,the,,,,Motion,,,,Picture),,,,3:19,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,Listeners,,,,Also,,,,Bought,,,,Pieces,,,,of,,,,MeLedisiView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,DJ,,,,Got,,,,Us,,,,Fallin',,,,In,,,,Love,,,,(Remixes),,,,[featOpen,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Apple,,,Bag,,,Apple,,,Mac,,,iPad,,,iPhone,,,Watch,,,Music,,,Support,,,Search,,,apple.com,,,Bag,,,Tracklist[edit]Jennifer,,HudsonView,,In,,iTunes,,3To,,preview,,and,,buy,,music,,from,,No,,One,,Gonna,,Love,,You,,(Remixes),,by,,Jennifer,,Hudson,,,download,,iTunes,,nowHudson,,performed,,"No,,One,,Gonna,,Love,,You",,on,,the,,Late,,Show,,with,,David,,Letterman,,on,,June,,16,,,2011.[4]These,,,Remixes,,,Are,,,Hot!,,,,,,by,,,xoqueenxo,,,Go,,,Jennifer!,,,These,,,turned,,,out,,,awesome!,,,Bimbo,,,Jones,,,WERKED,,,this,,,out!,,,,,,by,,,djpatrickkevin,,,Awesome,,,Jennifer,,,Hudson,,,remix!!!,,,Biography,,,Born:,,,1981,,,in,,,Chicago,,,,ILGenre:,,,R&B/SoulYears,,,Active:,,,'00s,,,,'10sBest,,,known,,,for,,,her,,,role,,,as,,,Effie,,,White,,,in,,,the,,,2006,,,film,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,Broadway,,,musical,,,Dreamgirls,,,,vocalist/actress,,,Jennifer,,,Hudson,,,was,,,first,,,brought,,,to,,,the,,,public's,,,attention,,,while,,,a,,,contestant,,,on,,,the,,,third,,,season,,,of,,,American,,,IdolAll,,,rights,,,reservedRadio,,,,debut,,,,and,,,,release,,,,history[edit],,,,Name,,,,Artist,,,,Time,,,,Price,,,,,,,,1,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,(Jason,,,,Nevins,,,,Extended,,,,Remix),,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,6:25,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,2,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,(Jason,,,,Nevins,,,,Extended,,,,Instrumental),,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,6:24,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,3,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,(Jason,,,,Nevins,,,,Radio,,,,Remix),,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,3:57,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,4,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,(Bimbo,,,,Jones,,,,Remix),,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,7:28,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,5,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,(Bimbo,,,,Jones,,,,Radio,,,,Mix),,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,4:10,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,6,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gonna,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,(Bimbo,,,,Jones,,,,Dub),,,,Jennifer,,,,Hudson,,,,7:29,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,6,,,,Songs,,,,Customer,,,,Reviews,,,,Nice,,,,,,,,by,,,,Remix,,,,Enthusiast,,,,Bimbo,,,,Jones,,,,and,,,,Jason,,,,Nevins,,,,drop,,,,some,,,,hot,,,,beats,,,,on,,,,this,,,,hot,,,,single,,,,by,,,,Jennifer,,,,HudsonIt,,,,was,,,,written,,,,by,,,,Rich,,,,Harrison,,,,who,,,,also,,,,produced,,,,the,,,,song^,,,a,,,b,,,Billboard,,,(2011) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Travailleurs Masqués Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Présentation Ambassadeur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange